Monday, February 1, 2010

02-01-2010 198.5

3:45pm
I had to be at work this morning at 10:30am. My house is a disaster from lack of attention during this past weekend. I only had time to choose one thing to do...either fix my meals for the day or clean. I chose fixing my meals. I'm glad I did. The house is going to have to wait and besides, no matter how much I clean it, it gets trashed hours later. Since I was "tested" the last two days, I decided to put some thought into what I was preparing today so I would have something to look forward to. So...for Bax...here's what I prepared:
Chili - crushed tomatoes, 4 oz 93% lean ground beef and spices
Apple Crisp - from the cookbook
That was lunch. Dinner will be spicy grilled chicken on a bed of lettuce and an Orange Julius. I was very happy to have food I could get excited about.

10:30pm
Nothing exciting for the evening. I helped Dale with his homework, drank my orange julius, did some laundry, straightened the house and now I'm off to bed.

Let's see 197!!

No comments:

Post a Comment