Yep..you saw correctly!! 191, baby! Two pounds down! Three pounds away from 20! Melissa is right. Seeing that scale drop every day keeps me going. Even if it is only a 1/2 lb or so. I am kind of skiddish about tomorrow, though. I lost 2 pounds today... I REALLY want to hit 20 lbs in the next couple of days (here's my impatience kicking in again). I'm a bit afraid that I will not see a drop tomorrow or that I might even see a gain. But I'm going to try and not worry about it. Like Lisa keeps telling me.. I KNOW that I haven't cheated so even if I stall or gain..it will show up sometime. I didn't drink any tea today. I stuck with water and a 3 cups of coffee. My lunch was grilled shrimp, celery and an orange/strawberry smoothie. I had 2 pieces of melba toast as a snacky-snack when I got to work. Chicken fajitas and tomatoes for dinner and I will eat my fruit (1/2 orange and 4 strawberries with vanilla cream stevia) later.
I am learning to space my food out more during the day. It helps to NOT eat everything at once. I am either getting used to the hunger (which is NOT as bad as it was in the beginning)or I'm refusing to give in to it. Whatever.. it seems to be working.
Eighteen days left of starvation! I'm OVER halfway there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17lbs is fantastic. Great job! So glad the cook book has helped mix it up in the recipe department. Remember, the devil will show up in the form of temptation and you will think it is ok to cheat just a bit- but it will NOT be worth it. Just think in less than 20 days this phase will be over! Keep going, Mel
ReplyDeleteYay...so proud of you.
ReplyDelete