Tuesday, February 9, 2010

02-09 194.0

Another 1/2 lb lost today. I can't understand WHY I'm not jumping up and down with excitement! Maybe it's because I'm not down a size in my clothes, yet. Maybe it's because NO one (who doesn't know that I'm doing this) has noticed. Maybe it's because I am hungry. Who knows.. This has become a MAJOR mental challenge. I am on day 20 today and I can't help but think that I am 3 days away from the minimum amount of days that I can be on this, and I'm not even at 20 lbs yet. Shit... Annette started doing HER thing 3 days BEFORE me and she's lost 20 lbs. Seriously..it's kind of discouraging. I'm fucking starving myself and Annette is running circles around me!! Don't get me wrong.. I am VERY proud of Annette and excited for her...but C'MON!!! (My impatience is SO not my best trait)

Anyway, I am doing OK today so far. It's 5:00pm. I had lunch (grilled shrimp on a bed of spinach, 2 melba toasts and orange julius) at about noon and am going to try to wait until about 6 for dinner (chicken parmesean and strawberries).

I will be fine. I will not give up!

I am very excited to go shopping for some new clothes (hopefully). I'm not going to go for awhile, though. It will be exciting to be able to shop in the regular section and not the sections ending with "X" or have the word "Just" in front of it...or the infamous "women's" sizes, which is the store's way of being politically correct 'cause they can't put "Fat Bitch Section" on a sign. I would LOVE to be able to shop in Juniors.... but that's a fantasy for another day.

6:41pm
I made it to 6 before eating my chicken stuff. I am going to wait and eat the strawberries later. I'm actually pretty satisfied right now. Go figue. I drank the poop potion last night but it didn't really help much today. Perhaps I didn't make it strong enough. I'll try again in a couple of days if I need to. I still think it's pre-menstrual related.

Well, that's about it for today. I am looking forward to getting on the scale tomorrow morning and dropping 1/2 lb again, only to hear from Annette that she lost 5 lbs or something. Luv ya, Annette!!

More tomorrow..

3 comments:

  1. Like I told you before, but apparently it keeps going in one ear and out the other...I have a ton more weight to lose than you, so of course I am going to lose it faster. On top of that, I am nursing which is burning a minimum of 2-300 extra calories a day. So cut yourself some slack. You are doing awesome, and you know you are. I would kill to be 194 lbs right now, even at this rate I will probably not even get below 200 before I go to Disney. Hang tight, you are so close to breaking the 190's which is lower than you have ever been, and I am so excited for you. I know you will be buying the bikini before Hawaii, and then you can take a picture and show all your friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, you are doing awesome. I am super impressed, but this diet has a way of messing with you mentally. You get conditioned to losing 1/2+ per day and then that becomes normal and anything less or even that much is no longer enough. Recall your minor loss and 20 day WW effort. Hang in there and don't get new clothes until you are on maintenance. It will be worth it. Great job, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be happy...at your weight you would not qualify to be a Biggest Loser contestant...I would.

    ReplyDelete