7:30am
I didn't post yesterday. We had a lot of running to do so I didn't get around to it. But, to keep you updated, I was at 190.5 yesterday morning. Today, I am down another pound, which brings my total to 19 lbs. If I keep it up, I should have no problem loosing another 10 lbs in 2 weeks. I am fitting into my "too tight" jeans very well now but I am very anxious to drop a size. I will give it some time, though.
We went out with some friends last night and went to Brunswick Zone. They went to dinner (I told them we would not be joining them for dinner) and then we all met up about 7:30. We played the goofy games and then went bowling. I had iced tea, while the others drank beer. It really wasn't bad. I didn't crave anything and the tea tasted good. I was glad they choose to do something like that instead of going to a bar all night.
3:30pm
I'm having a rough day today. I am crabby and craving sweets and carbs. Maybe it's because I'm not taking the drops. I'm not supposed to take them while I'm on my period. Could it make THAT much of a difference? Maybe it's as simple as the weather and I'm going stir crazy. I get bored easily and I want to keep busy..but the only thing to do is cook. What a vicious cycle!
7:45pm
Not much to report today. Just kind of a "blah" day. Maybe I'll be more perky tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19lbs is fantastic! Sorry it is a rough day, but it won't be too much longer. I looked at Sherry's schedule for the week and saw that you are coming in Thursday. I will try to be there when you come in, as I just can't wait to see you. Keep up the great work. You really are doing just perfect, Mel
ReplyDelete