Saturday, February 6, 2010

02-06 195.0

Down a pound today. I'm not going to make my 15 lb goal by tomorrow morning but that's OK. 13.5 is still good.

My clothes are definitely fitting better but I can't say that I am ready for a smaller size. I will probably have to loose closer to 20 lbs to get into a size smaller.

I had a dream last night that I ate two entire double layer cakes. I remember feeling SO guilty. It was so real. I don't know where I was, but I ate an entire chocolate one and a vanilla one. Hmmm... maybe my subconscious is fighting back.

I kept myself busy this morning and then went to watch some friends from work do the Polar Bear Plunge this afternoon. I had to walk a mile from my car to the site and then back...up and down hills. Now I know why they say not to exercise when you are on the very low calorie phase...I was fricking HUNGRY tonight!!! Perhaps I walked out all of my calories. Ha!

I have to work tomorrow from 10:30 to 6:30 and then I'm going to a Superbowl party at my brother's. I have all of my food packed for tomorrow so I'm hoping I can eat dinner right before I leave work OR if I can stay strong enough, eat my dinner there. I am aiming for eating there. We'll see. I will let you know.

I'm off to bed now. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you. We are both doing really well even though we are doing different things. I guess it really does help to have the support...plus I find it really important to write on this blog everyday too. Hang in there, you are almost half way there....I bet you when you are done, you will be wearing that bikini to Hawaii yet...that is not an unreachable goal. :)

    ReplyDelete