Tuesday, February 16, 2010

02-16 189.5

7:30am
There..that's better. 189.5. Whew!! I thought it was going to take longer than this to get back down there. So... I'm back on track and ready to end with a bang. I hope I can hit the 20 lb (or more) mark before I go see Melissa on Thursday. I REALLY wish my clothes were loose enough that I could at least go buy a size smaller pair of pants or two. AND..I'm still waiting for that ONE person (who doesn't know I'm doing this) to say, "Damn, woman!! Are you losing weight?? You look GOOD!!!" OK, that was a bit much but I AM still waiting for it to be noticeable.
I forgot to write something the other day...(I think). We did some running on Saturday morning and by lunchtime, I was VERY hungry. Alan and Dale wanted to stop at Subway. Uh oh!!! The smell of fresh baked bread at Subway will be like going in front of a firing squad. I would CRAVE a sandwich. So..we go in. Alan and Dale order their sandwiches and I order....wait for it.....a salad, just lettuce and chicken (their chicken breasts are about 4 oz each..I asked). The little shit kept asking if I wanted cheese or dressing or anything else. "No, thanks", I said. Finally, he said, "Are you SURE you don't want anything else on this?" I said, " I would LOVE everything on it...but I can't have it right now, but thanks for your concern." Alan laughed. I guess I was just proud of myself for actually going in there and ordering something I could actually have.

9:00pm
I am getting very tired now, but that's probably because I didn't sleep well last night. I have not been starving today at all. I had lunch about 1:30 (lettuce with my dressing and grilled chicken and an orange). For dinner I had my chili and apple cobbler. I ate around 6 and am still feeling very satisfied. I'm getting a bit concerned about going into the maintenance phase. I KNOW I won't be losing as fast as I am now and I just hope that I can wrap my mind around that and NOT get discouraged.

I DID make a purchase today. Something I haven't had for a very long time. I bought a belt. I know that sounds crazy but when I got dressed today, I thought I would try and tuck my shit in. I had to have a belt to "finish the look". I was/am very self conscious about going out like that but I did. The only person to say anything about it was Annette...go figure. Thanks for the compliment, sweetie! No one at work has said anything about it. Maybe it doesn't look as good as I thought. :)

We will see what the scale says tomorrow. I hope I am out of the 190's for good.

4 comments:

  1. Good bye 190's! Hello 180's. Lets be clear- the point of the maintenance phase is just that; to maintain! You will be able to that and you will have a whole new menu at that point:) In the mean time, just keep doing what you are doing. Sorry I missed the belt (maybe Thursday). Good job at Subway. Can't wait to see you- can you come in early (11:45am)?? See you soon, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was planning on coming in early. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep Kiss 'em goodbye for good!!!!!!!!! I won't recognize you by the time the bb gun shoot gets here. You're doing great & you'll do just fine with maintenance, too.
    Good Luck at measuring this week, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you, but you know that. I wish I could be as organized about food preparation as you are. And you did look incredible today. I think you should definitely tuck your "shit" in more often (I think you meant shirt, but thought it was funny).

    ReplyDelete