Really?? Stayed the same, huh? Is it too much to ask to loose another fucking pound before tomorrow? I just REALLY want to say, "I've lost 20 lbs." Oh well...enough bitching for now.
I was really hungry today. I had shrimp, spinach and an orange for lunch and fish, tomatoes and grapefruit for dinner. I seem to be hungrier when I don't have EXCITING things on my menu. I will have to plan better these next few days to get me through the home stretch.
So, Annette said my ass looks smaller today. I was SO looking for someone to say that. She said she can't believe no one at work has said anything yet. Although, I don't really think anyone at work would be comfortable telling me my ass looks smaller...even as MUCH as I would want them to. :)
I ate dinner at 5:30 and am drinking coffee now to hold me over (it's now 8:00pm). I'm looking forward to getting measured tomorrow. Two weeks ago, I was down 14.25 inches. I wonder what it will be now? I think I weighed 196 or 198 the last time I was in there. I'll have to check.
I guess I'd better start thinking about maintenance..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

See you tomorrow. You better be wearing your skinny jeans! Can you make it to the office earlier than 12:30pm? It is Marilyn's birthday and we were going to go out for lunch (sorry, not trying to rub it in!). I will call you in the AM from work if I have not heard from you. Keep up the good work, Mel
ReplyDeleteI have a dentist appointment at 10:30 but I will head that way right afterward.
ReplyDelete