Monday, February 15, 2010

02-15 191.0

9:00am

Yes, I know. I'm up a pound and a half. I'm not sure my body wants to let go of the 190's. Yesterday was rough. I felt very stressed and a bit depressed. I didn't structure my eating as I should have. I made brunch for Alan, Dale and my niece and nephew. I felt like I was cooking a cleaning all morning. It kept me busy but it also made my VERY hungry. I was just in a bad mood all day...having a little pity party, I guess. I only started feeling better after I took a nice, long bath last night. I told Alan and Dale to leave me alone for an hour, filled up the jacuzzi tub, locked myself in and watched Big Love..uninterrupted. I guess I'm going to have to do that occasionally when I start feeling like that. It really helped with my stress level. I feel much better today. I'm back on track and still hoping for 30 lbs in 40 days. I'm in the final turn!! LET'S GO!!

9:15pm
I did VERY well today. I took my drops again (menstrual thing is over) and I wasn't hungry. I had lettuce with tuna and orange/strawberry fruit cup for lunch and then for dinner I had fish, lettuce and another orange/strawberry fruit cup. I am starting to make my own salad dressing using differnt kinds of vinegar. Right now I am making one with red wine vinegar. It's good...and it gives me some variety. I have to watch the vinegars, though. Some of them have sugar in them.

Anyway.. I am feeling much better today. I hope it shows on the scale tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it will...you are doing great. Who's leading now, you hot momma you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the gain is temporary, but isn't it funny how a pound and a half can mess with your mind:) You are bound to have 'poor me' days, we all do and when you are hungry, the pity party increases! That said, you are doing great and today is a new day. Keep up the great work, Mel

    ReplyDelete