Thursday, February 4, 2010

02/04 196.5

7:00am
Not much lost yesterday. I went to the dentist yesterday and got my teeth cleaned, (and I'm just thinking as I'm writing here) and it just donned on me that perhaps there was some type of sugar in the crap they use to clean your teeth. It would make sense, because it's flavored. Maybe THAT'S what the problem is. I don't know..I'm grasping at straws. Perhaps Mel or Marilyn can confirm or deny this. Anyway, enough dwelling on the minuscule drop in weight today.

I go get measured at 12:30. I'm very excited to see what has happened in the last two weeks.

3:00pm
So, I am officially down 12 lbs and 14 and a quarter total inches in two weeks. I am very pleased. This gives me motivation to keep going! I'm still gunshy about the potential stall or slowing down but I will have to deal with that day by day.

I am going to do my best to make it to 40 days. That would put me at March 1st. My hope is that I can loose a total of 30 lbs in 40 days. That gives me a little bit of room so I don't get too frustrated.

9:00pm
Not much more to post except what I ate today:
Lots of coffee
Chicken soup (from cookbook)
Lettuce with stevia dressing
Beef (not sure what it was, but it was good)
Tomatoes
Apple cobbler (from the cookbook)

Still kinda hungry today but not too awful bad.

More tomorrow..

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't think there'd be sugar in the dentist's cleaning materials.
    I think you're getting to that point where you are starting to slow down. The 1st 2 weeks you loose really quickly, then it slows down. Don't be discouraged, this is normal. Just remember what I said, for most, overall it averages out to about 1/2lb.(some 3/4lb) lost per day over the phase. You're doing great. I'm glad to hear you're going to try for 40 days. You're in the routine now, & you can make it to your goal. Just remember my "famous" words, NO CHEATING!!! :) Marilyn

    ReplyDelete