8:00am
So, I did very good at the party last night. I got a large iced tea on my way there and didn't touch a thing ! I was very proud of myself. They had a LOT of sweet stuff, though. I have to say, that didn't bother me too bad. I wasn't really hungry. I LOVE making things with a can of tomatoes. It really fills me up.
I am only down 1/2 lb today. Kind of a dismal prize after avoiding all the temptations last night. I'm going to drink some of the Smooth Move tea today. I just feel constipated. Gotta clean those pipes! I should be starting sometime within the next few days so that may have something to do with it, too.
7:30pm
I've done good so far today. I had spinach with shrimp and and orange julius for lunch and lettuce topped with tuna and an apple cobbler for dinner. I just got done drinking the "poop" tea. Hopefully, I didn't screw myself for tomorrow. I was going to wait until I was off work, but that's not until Saturday and we've got stuff to do then.
I am having second thoughts about sticking with this for 40 days. I'm just being honest, here. I WANT to but I DO get hungry. Now, it will pass with some coffee or something but I still can't wait for the day that I can wake up and have me some eggs and sausage!! I know..it's short term and I really think that being pre-menstrual is making me crave more today. I should be fine in a couple of days. I just had to get that out. I promised myself I wasnt' going to hold back when writing this.
Daphne and Tiffany went to Fazolli's for dinner tonight and it smelled REALLY GOOD!! I would've given my left boob for a breadstick. But I resisted. The girls at work are being very kind. This is the first time they've gone out to eat since I started this. I appreciate them not wanting to tempt me, but like I told them, this is MY battle. I have to learn to deal with it.
I think that's all I'm gonna write today.
More tomorrow..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You and I are definitely kind of hitting a wall at the same time mentally. You are still losing, so that is awesome. I think it is just mentally draining. The difference with you is that you know this won't be forever, you will eat more food than this eventually. Making lifestyle changes is the important part. Making this last a lifetime is what is going to be hard. We can do this, we just need to remind ourselves of why this is so important.
ReplyDelete