Tuesday, February 2, 2010

02/02 & 02/03 197.0

I was down a pound yesterday morning and another 3/4 of a pound this morning. I am very anxious to go get measured on Thursday. Today was a struggle. I was hungrier today than I've been in the past few days. Not sure why. I didn't cheat but I'm not going to lie..I wanted to.

I'm waiting for the inevitable "stall" to come. Every morning, when I get on the scale, I'm expecting it. I don't know why. Maybe I'm conditioned that way becase of all of the other times I've tried to loose weight.

I am setting my goals in small increments. I originally wanted to be down 15 lbs by the end of this week. I don't think that's going to happen. Maybe 14? We'll see.

I am still loving the cookbook! I have found some recipes that I know I am going to use over and over again and it has inspired me to create some of my own. I might have to get me some different vegetables, though. The problem is, the only ones I really like are lettuces, spinach, cucumbers and tomatoes. I can have radishes..and I like them..but on salads. I've never really sat down and ate radishes by themselves. Maybe I'll give it a try, though.

Not much more to post today. Nothing exciting. God, I'm boring! I get measured tomorrow, so I will post my "inches" stats sometime tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing awesome. I'm so proud of you for not cheating. It's normal to be hungrier on some days. Try drinking lots of tea or water & keep busy. Everybody wants to cheat sometime or another, but just keep telling yourself I CAN DO THIS. I'll have much better results, if I don't cheat. Don't get discouraged if you do stall, it's normal. Just keep thinking of what the end results are going to be.
    YOU ARE DOING IT!!!!!! Keep it up, good luck tomorrow, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete