Friday, February 12, 2010

02-12 192.0

8:00am
I KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT!! Just when I get a flash of motivation, it gets squashed the next day by a gain!! This is when I become frustrated...when I want to just throw in the towel and say, "fuck it.. I'm not starving myself anymore!". But... I hear all of your voices in my head...EVERY ONE of you! YOU are the reason I am not going to quit today. YOU are the reason that I've not quit yet and YOU are the reason that I can stick with this for another 17 days. So, for that...I want to thank each and every one of you for helping me through. Now.. How about some words of wisdom for me GAINING today?!?!? As a side note, I haven't started my period yet...any day now. I tend to think that has a lot to do with it.


9:00pm
I did really good today. I ran some errands this morning and didn't eat lunch until about 1:30pm (fish and lettuce), took my fruit to work, ate it about 4 and then my dinner at 6. I didn't even finish all of my chicken parmesean. I just wasn't that hungry. Here it is 9pm and I can honestly say that I am NOT hungry at all. That's a definite plus. I didn't drink any tea again today. Just coffee and water.

A HUGE perk was that I got into my "thin" jeans today. I was excited to try them on. They actually fit very well and the waist doesn't cut me in half, AND, I noticed that I don't have as much as a "muffin top" as I used to. Things are looking up!

Wish me luck for a loss tomorrow! EEKK!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can put myself right in your shoes. Been there, done that. Just hang tight. You will be back down tomorrow. I just know it. Have you been graphing your progress? It really helps to see a visual decline, even if there is a small up-swing- the overall trend will be down, down, down. Great job on the skinny jeans:) Enjoy your progress, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel- I have been tracking and yes, the decline is definitely a motivation! I am aiming for 30 lbs in 40 days. I don't think that's too unrealistic.

    ReplyDelete