1:30pm
Down 1/2 lb from yesterday. I had A LOT of running to do this morning, starting at 7:30am so I am just now getting around to my first post of the day. I had to take Dale to a meeting with me at City Hall, so we stopped by McDonald's and got some breakfast for him. I got coffee...black...I brought my own skim milk to put in it and my stevia. I was content. Not satisfied...but content. Dale even had a couple of bites of his sandwich left over and I didn't eat it. I threw it away. Something I would NEVER have done a few weeks ago.
I have to say, that I am still hungry most of the time. I spoke with a gal at Pounds and Inches Away and they are having me up my dosage. She SAYS that will significantly reduce the hunger and help with energy levels. I hope so! I feel like I have a constant gnawing in my stomach. I will keep you updated.
I am off today but I have a couple of projects I am going to work on tonight to keep busy. I am hoping that will help me pass the time. I am trying to keep my food options creative. For instance, for lunch I got some crab meat (not imitation) and put in celery stalks. I also had 2 pieces of melba toast and a package of dehydrated apples. I went to Shop N Save today at about 11:00am and I have to tell you, I don't spend NEAR as much at the grocery store nowadays. It's either because I'm not buying as much or because I'm flying through there as fast as I can so I can get the hell out! I did good, though. I absolutely HATE going by the deli section, though. The smell of fried chicken and fried fish is almost enough to bring the werewolf back out.
10:00pm
Keeping busy tonight helped out a lot. I made chicken parmesean for Alan and Dale for dinner, and made me MY version. I then had some strawberries with vanilla creme stevia. Yum.
Well, more tomorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good job, I'm proud of you. The increase in dosage should really help. Glad you said something to them. Keep it up, Marilyn
ReplyDelete