Sunday, January 31, 2010

01-31-10 199.0

Yep..you saw right!! I waved buh-bye to the 200's this morning! YIPPEEE!!! I am very excited but, then again, I've been here before. Last year, actually..then I gained it all back.

Trivia went well. I didn't eat ANY of the yummy snacks that were right under my frickin nose. I smelled the shit out of them, though. The buffalo chicken dip smelled AWESOME!! My sister-in-law brought it and she also brought celery sticks to dip it in along with the crackers/chips. I DID eat the celery. It gave me something to munch on while everyone else was eating and drinking. I was eating celery and drinking iced tea. But..I did it. It was not easy but it is a mountain conquered.

I was at the Legion all day today. I got there at 10 to help set up for the BB gun shoot and stayed until I had to go to work. I smelled the food and watched the beer flow while I ate my orange. Thank GOD Marilyn came. I was very happy to see her. She helped me stay in line, gave me encouragement....and bought me an iced tea. I am probably boring her with my questions.

I am hungrier than I have been today, but thinking back to what I ate (Orange, Spicy Chicken soup from the cookbook, steamed flounder, celery and 1/2 grapfruit), I should've expected it. No carbs and not NEAR as much coffee as I have been consuiming. I think that really helps me during the day. I didn't get a chance to plan ahead for today, so I had to grab what was made already. I'm glad this weekend is over. It was a bit rough for me. I think it would be best if I avoid "social gatherings" for the next few weeks. Thank God I'm working Superbowl Sunday. WHEW!!

Not much more to post today. I have to be back at work at 10:30am tomorrow morning but at least I will have time to prepare better.

Hoping for 198 tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! Well done, and not giving in to temptation. That's huge! If you can get through that kind of temptation, you can get through anything. You are an inspiration to me. if it wasn't for you, sticking to this aweful diet, I would have given up a long time ago! Just knowing you are going thru a hell of alot more than I am.

    Keep it up! We are all in this together!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee- Great job. I knew you could get past trivia! It is sunny and wonderful in Aruba, but I wanted you to know I am thinking of you. Keep up the great work. Have a good week, Mel

    ReplyDelete