7:45am
Today should be my last day in the 200's. Hopefully forever!!
6;00
Not much to write today. I got my hair done this morning, went to Shop n Save to stock up for this week. I didn't eat lunch until 1:00. Shrimp scampi and tomatoes and strawberry smoothie. Ate dinner (grilled chicken and tomatoes) before going to church and we just got back. We are out the door to trivia.
Wish me luck!!
Mel, I saw Marilyn last night at the Legion. She looks phenomenal!!! I had an awesome conversation with her. Have fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck at trivia! Let know how you guys did.
ReplyDeleteI am pulling for you...hope you do well.
ReplyDeleteHey Jana,
ReplyDeleteI talked to Marilyn today and she told me that she would be your cheerleader this coming week. I am sure you did great at trivia. Please continue to send me your blogs, if I have internet access I will send you my thought from the sunny beach:) Have a great week and keep up the good work. Bye Bye 200's!Hugs, Mel