Wednesday, January 20, 2010

01-20 207.5 lbs

I'm just getting around to posting. Busy day. Alan came home sick (which he never does) and I had to do laundry, clean the house, grocery shop etc. I'm beat!! But, Alan is feeling better.

I didn't do so hot on the gorging today. Didn't eat as much as I probably should have. But....I'm REALLY not hungry. Several times today I had to remind myself to eat. Knowing I am supposed to gorge, I tried my best. I had:
2 Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls (couldn't finish the 2nd one)
1 Venti White Chocolate Mocha WITH whipped cream
2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
2 Tacos
Chips and Cheese dip

I have some ice cream in the freezer but I don't want it. Perhaps I'll shove it down just to get one last boost of calories.
Oh, and I had a couple of Dr Peppers.

I am VERY excited to get started tomorrow. I went grocery shopping and got enough food to last me for a week. I got all of my meat cut up into 100 gram servings so I can just grab it, grill it and eat it. I'm hoping and praying that I won't have my usual "burn out" phase. I'm hoping that if I loose daily, that will be enough incentive for me to keep going.

I woke up this morning and was not hungry at all. Probably because my stomach was still full of shit from yesterday.

I don't have much more to report today. No major issues. With that said, I'm going to sign off for now.

More tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. You are going to do great. Remember, week 1 is crucial. Keep yourself busy, especially on days off. It is best to be out of the house. One good fruit 'option' is to buy a bag of frozen strawberries (make sure the only ingredients are strawberries) and add a bit of water and some stevia and heat. Good 'dessert' for a cold day:) Can't wait to hear your progress! You CAN do this:)

    ReplyDelete