01-18-2010 3:08pm.
I went to get the information on HCG today and I have to say, it was not as scary as I expected it to be. I will start tomorrow. I will have two "gorge" days, where I am to eat as many calories as I can possibly consume. So, doughnuts for breakfast, fast food for lunch and dinner and maybe I'll go by and get a cake for snacks. To be honest, this gorging thing kind of scares me now. My life has been dictated by the scale for SO long and I have never, ever in my life wanted to see a weight GAIN. I KNOW I will have no problem eating myself into a coma over the next two days. It actually works out beautifully. I will stuff my face for the next two days, my last two working days of the week. Then, starting Thursday (my first day off), I will start with the low calorie diet.
I have to say, I am stoked!! (Of course I am... I get to stuff myself for the next two days). Perhaps I'll have a different outlook on Thursday.
To keep myself in check, I am posting my starting weight as of this morning.
208.5 lbs
My goal is to get down to 175 or 180. That is where I will be comfortable at.
More tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so proud of you for making this decision. I know you will succeed...we will succeed together. Love you.
ReplyDelete