7:08pm
OK. Who would've thought that the gorging part would be so damn hard? I feel like crap! It's also no fun eating so much when you've been given the green light. When I CAN'T have it, I WANT it. When I CAN have it, I DON'T want it. I just got pasta con broccoli and cheese garlic bread delivered and I swear to you, I don't think I'm gonna be able to eat it! So far today, I've had:
3 donuts
1 sausage & egg biscuit
1 hash brown
2 Dr Pepper
1 triple bacon burger
1 large fry (didn't eat them all)
several cookies
I didn't eat the chocolate pie, yet. I don't think I will be able to. WOW!! This really fucks you up!! Is this all really a mental game that I have been losing for the past 40 years? Is that the strategy? Couldn't someone have just told me?
I seriously cannot WAIT to get to the very low calorie stage (and then I'll want the donuts, McDonald's, etc). HA
8:19pm
Well, I shoved the pasta con broccoli down and three pieces of cheese garlic bread. I don't know how the hell I'm gonna get my ass out of this chair! Perhaps I won't go SO overboard tomorrow.
So, let's talk about the HCG drops. I put them under my tongue and hold it there for 2 minutes or so. It is very weird. It has the consistency of water. It tingles/burns. Other than that, there's really no taste to it. It's not gross. It's not "good". I mean, I don't want to suck on the syringe after I take it to get every last drop. And it doesn't leave an after taste.
9:19pm
Well, Day 1 down. I am not eating anything else. I don't know where I'd put it. Let's see what Day 2 does for me. Perhaps I'll "rework" my gorging.
Ta Ta
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are too funny. Today, I felt like gorging...I was so fricking hungry and have been fighting off the headaches. So, I am sorry to say, that I really don't feel sorry for you. I will however, feel sorry for you on Thursday. I would think gorging like this and then going down to practically nothing would be really tough. I am anxious to see how you do. You may make me a believer out of this yet.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have the gorge days mastered. That is a running joke at our house- When Rod tells me he is going to do the 'diet', I ask if he intends to do it for more than 2 days! I know you will feel like crap from eating crap and I believe it may be part of the diet prep. Most people don't equate eating crap with feeling with crap. You will be AMAZED at how good you feel when you are on the low cal part. I promise. You will have zero gas/bloating. Be prepared- you may have a headache for the first couple of low cal days as you do a sugar detox. I am here for you. I know you can do this. Do you have your graph paper ready to track your progress? xx
ReplyDeleteI am ready to track! Zero gas/bloating sounds interesting since I can't remember day when I didn't shoot off a good fart or two.
ReplyDeleteAnnette- I promise not to eat anything around you !