7:00am
Down another pound today. I am down a total of 5 1/2 so far. This time last week, I was stuffing my face already. It was the first of my two gorge days. I DO remember how I was complaining, at the end of that day, how I didn't know if I could eat that much the next day.
Yesterday wasn't too bad at work. Tiffany brought in some chicken fingers from that WOW! place at the mall (which I love), but thankfully, the aroma was not potent by the time she got to work. Judy brought in homemade vegetable soup, which always smells yummy but doesn't bother me 'cause I don't like vegetable soup.
OK. enough for now. Gotta make Dale's breakfast, get a shower and occupy myself until lunch.
12:00pm
I kept myself occupied this morning (thanks, Annette) and came home for lunch.
100 g Orange Roughy
shredded cabbage with "the" dressing (that reminds me, I have to get some more)
1 breadstick
1 apple (I think I'm going to try and eat that right before I leave for work.)
water
I could seriously take a nap right now as I am tired. Not sure if that's weather related or diet related.
We are playing trivia this Saturday and I am VERY scared. Food and beverages will be flowing freely and I will not be able to have ANY of it. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this yet. Thank God I have a few days to prepare. We signed up before I knew I was going to do this diet. I wanna kick myself in the ass now. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
1:45pm
Well, must be off to work. I have a officer who is on training today that I have to sit with and show him the ropes in dispatch, so I'll just send this now.
Dinner will be:
100 g steak
1 tomato
2 melba toast
frozen strawberries (might warm them up and put the vanilla stevia on them like
Mel suggested)
Ciao for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment