11:00am
This is my first day on the Very Low Calorie Diet phase of the plan. I would be lying if I said I wasn't hungry. I am. So far today I have had 3 cups of coffee and an apple. I ate the apple about an hour ago. I WILL say that I don't feel famished...just hungry. I'm going to eat lunch at noon. Lunch will be:
Grilled Chicken breast (100 grams)
Spinach with the vinegar dressing I bought at the office
A breadstick
I should probably do something around that house that I've been putting off for awhile. Like, start cleaning the basement. I don't have a lot of motivation this morning. I cleaned the house and got caught up on laundry yesterday. I "could" clean the laundry room. That's a better option.
Noon
I just ate my lunch. I grilled the chicken on my George Foreman grill, shredded it, and put it in a bowl with the spinach and drizzled the dressing on it. And I cheated a bit and ate 2 breadsticks instead of just one. The breadsticks are about the size of a long straw. And yes, I am still hungry...but not famished. I feel physically satisfied but still feel like I could eat something else. I will not, though. I am going to try and not eat the fruit as a snack anymore. I also tried to eat my "salad" slowly. I don't think I did. I was so hungry that I don't remember a lot about actually consuming it. I think I slipped into an eating coma there for a few minutes.
OK.. Gonna to try to keep myself occupied. More later..
2:00pm
I had a couple more breadsticks. Was VERY hungry. Only 3 more hours until dinner. You're right, Mel. I need to keep myself occupied. I've been at home all day. I need to find something to do tomorrow. I might go with Annette to find some donations for our first fundraiser and Dale's got a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon. That will at least keep me busy. OK.. Gonna go take a shower now.
8:30pm
Day One is winding down. I was really, really hungry around 3:30 but was trying to hold off until dinner SO, I took Mel's advice and found something to do... I practically raped Alan when he got home. I told him "Take your pants off. It's either have sex or I'm gonna eat." I told him he couldn't have a blow job, though, as "penis" is not on my list of meats I can have. Alan likes this diet.
I went to Annette's to help her get some stuff done and I'm glad I did! It kept me occupied. Alan and Dale went to the mall for Pokemon and I was seriously afraid that I would go crazy smelling Taco Bell, Panda Express, etc. I did have to hold myself back when I gave Paige and Tyler a brownie for a snack, though. I was very close to "werewolf" mode. Instead of the full moon, I turn to a monster around food that I can't have. Paige almost lost a hand. But "good" prevailed and I didn't eat it (or hurt Paige) I DID smell it, though. It smelled good!
I ate dinner around 5pm. For Lisa's benefit, here's what I ate;
100 grams of round steak, grilled on the George Foreman grill
1 tomato
Melba toast (I had 3 pieces)
Strawberries with splenda
That's all for today. Check back tomorrow. (Thanks for the comments..It keeps me going)
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LMAO- Jana, tomorrow morning when you step on the scale, it will be worth it. Just take it one day at a time and next time you think you are 'hungry'- stop and think; Is that true, or am I bored or conditioned to think I am hungry? Remember week 1 is VERY important to NOT cheat.
ReplyDeleteI am glad Alan is feeling better too;)
Get some rest, more weight to lose tomorrow. You can do this, Mel
Ohhh Myyyy Goddddd! FYI, TMI! God, I can't get the freakin visual out of my head! Do you think the extra hormones gave you the urge to HUMP your husband when he got home yesterday? If so... sign me up! Anyhoo, very proud of you for not giving in to the hunger monster. And...leave Paige and Tyler's food alone. Poor kids probably had the poop scared out of them when you wanted to plunge your fangs into their brownie. Please, just try to contain yourself around the kids. Your doing a great job. Your giving me more strength to stick to my diet just knowing how little YOU get to eat. I can't possibly complain when I get to eat double what you get! :b Just kidding, Melissa, and Annette, please dont' think I'm rude, this is how we get thru these things. SARCASM! I love you and very proud of you! STAY STRONG!!
ReplyDelete