Saturday, January 23, 2010

01-23-10 205.0 lbs

9:00am
Down a pound from yesterday. I am very proud of myself. Emily came over for dinner and stayed the night. I made Bacon Cheeseburger meatloaf, butternut squash and salad for Alan, Dale and Em. I also made little muffin sized quiches for them for breakfast (thanks for the idea, Mel) I didn't touch ANY of it. I actually spent the afternoon cooking the stuff. I thought it would be hard but it actually wasn't. Perhaps the combination of keeping myself busy and the aromas satisfied me. Maybe my will is overpowering my hunger. Whatever the reason, I didn't cheat. I am surviving on a LOT of coffee. That fills me up. I am craving a nonfat white chocolate mocha, no whip from Starbucks but I have resisted. Maybe I'll go get the flavored stevia to put in my coffee in the morning. Maybe that would satisfy me more.
I have to say that although I am hungry, I'm not shaky. I really thought that I would have the shakes and be very weak. I am not. My headache has subsided for today. It wasn't bad yesterday...just annoying.
OK..I'm going to pay bills and organize my computer desk. That should take me about a day or two. :) More later...

10:20am
My tummy is VERY angry with me right now. Hot Peppermint tea with stevia ain't working. If I can hold off for just 40 more minutes or so....

1:00pm

I ate lunch:
100 g round steak, grilled
1 tomato
2 melba toast
1/2 orange

I'm still hungry. It's a rough day today. I can't stop thinking about eating. No headache, not shaky. Just HUNGRY!!! It's not helping that it's gloomy and we are doing nothing but sitting around today. I suggested going bowling. Then I reconsidered. I don't think I can resist bowling alley food today. I tried to take a bit of nap but didn't really sleep. Just closed my eyes hoping to pass the time. It did...about 10 minutes.

4:00pm
Feeling better. Mid-morning/early afernoon seems to be my "struggle" time. I was worried about going back to work tomorrow but now I think it might just be what I needed. We went out for a bit. Went to my parent's house and then to Dierbergs. Alan went in with me to make sure I didn't go into an "impulsive food-buying coma", and Annette happened to call at that time. I guess they could sense my weakness. Thanks to both of them. That was a big challenge. But I prevailed. More later....

7:00pm
AAHHH! Food in tummy is yummy! I feel MUCH better. I had 100 grams lean steak on the grill, romaine lettuce with the stevia dressing, breadstick & strawberries. Although I had to sit here and watch Dale eat a whole fricken steak and 3 damn baked potatoes. Little pig! How rude!

OK. I only did my drops twice today. I think that might be some of my problem. It'll try to spread them out a bit like Mel suggested & see how that works tomorrow.

Send me your good vibes tomorrow, girls. I'm going back to work. Temptation will be there, masquerading as my friend. I cut his evil balls off!!!

Enjoy your evening, ladies. I'm hoping I can post tomorrow at work. If not, I will post before I go to bed but that will be after 11pm.

Til tomorrow..

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you...you are doing good, and you will do just fine tomorrow. Just think, you can't blow it now otherwise these last couple of days would have been for nothing.

    ReplyDelete