Monday, March 1, 2010

03-01 183.5

7:30am
Well, I was down to 183.0 yesterday and back up to 183.5 today. Not a big deal, though. I think my brain has figured out that I only have 4 days left on the very low calorie stage so it's playing tricks on me. For instance, I was STARVING yesterday. Now, granted, I worked my ass off around the house. But anyway, in between meals, the water/tea/coffee wasn't doing it so I grabbed four cubes of cheese. And then, Jordan and his girlfriend Monica came over so Alan grilled dove kabobs and they smelled SOOOOO good!!! I caved. I ate one dove breast, which wouldn't have been too bad but it was wrapped in bacon. I KNOW!! I suck! Why the hell are Sundays so bad for me?? Last Sunday was like that, too. I was hungry!! Today I'm back on track, though. This is my last day on the drops and then I still have 3 days of the very low calorie stage.

My goal is to get down to 175. That's another 8 lbs. I have to wrap myself around the idea that 8 lbs is doable HOWEVER, it's not going to come off as quickly as it has been. That might take some mental training.

I bought Annette's treadmill from her. I am actually looking forward to working out again. I might even try walking for 20 min each day this week..you know, just to get myself back in the groove.

6:30pm
I didn't get a chance to get on the treadmill today but there is still time. I still might jump on it for about 20 minutes tonight.
My friend from work, Judy, called today and asked when I start maintenance. She wants to make a salad for me. She makes the BEST salads. I don't know what it is, but they are awesome. So, she called to ask me what I wanted on it. I told her to put chocolate, cupcakes, pies, etc. Ha Ha. Seriously, I told her I didn't care what kind of veggies she put on it but MAKE SURE there are eggs and cheese! I love me some eggs and cheese!!

Oh well, three more days to go now. I'm going to busy myself around the house to help the evening go by. I'm not sure how I'm going to do on this low calorie thing when I'm not taking the drops. I remember when I didn't take the drops when I was on my period and I was REALLY hungry. Hopefully, it was just because I was PMS-ing. We will see. I get measured again on Thursday at noon. I don't expect a huge drop but I know there will be some.

I will probably start blogging more when I get on maintenance. I will need support, advice and help.

Thanks again to all of you for everything you have done to help me through this!! Luv you all!!

1 comment: