Tuesday, March 2, 2010

03-02-2010 182.5

7:30pm

Well, day one of the low calorie stage and no HCG is down. I was really hungry this morning but I muddled through it. I was looking online at some information about the maintenance phase and I am getting very excited. There were a couple of sample menus that were very realistic. They almost look like what Annette has been doing, sans the carbs. I just have to keep myself in the mindset to pack my food at the beginning of the day. That seems to work the best for me. I think that may be why I suck on the weekends or when I'm off. I don't "prepare". For me, that is going to be the key and I'm just going to have to do it! I really like cooking and perhaps if I can incorporate some of the meals that I will be fixing for myself into Alan and Dale's meals, we will all be better off. I hope I get a recipe book for Phase 2. As excited as I was to get the one for THIS stage, I will be busting at the seams to see the one for the next phase.

I still haven't walked on the treadmill yet. But I am definitely going to start walking soon. I really WANT to. I just haven't yet. I probably won't put a lot of effort into it until I start consuming more calories...you know..FRIDAY!! I can see it now. I'm gonna go shopping early Friday morning and then come home and prepare FABULOUS healthy meals for the day. I will have to post what I am eating so Mel and Marilyn can keep tabs on me and make sure I'm not fucking up. I am really considering packing my lunch/dinner/snacks for the BB gun shoot this Satruday. I'll be there from noon until it's over, for Christ sake and the smell of the food coming from downstairs will be too much for me to handle if I don't do something. I'll just have to leave it in the car and take some breaks and go eat. I really don't wanna fuck this up.

I hope I loose another pound or two these last couple of days. That would be a huge perk for me.

OK. I am done posting for this evening. I probably won't post tomorrow but will definitely post on Thursday since I get measured.


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment